We’re a global leader in business & technology services
While making a future plan to move from your on-premise system to a cloud ERP system
Mr. Pritam Pal
CEO (Asia – Pacific) | SWASH Convergence Technologies Limited
- A doctorate in philosophy PhD awarded for his research and thesis on “Legal Policy Adaption in Global Cloud Computing Environment” with a decade of experience in System Structure development and Research, Technology (AI) Research, Entrepreneurship, Infrastructure and building successful network market strategies
- Chairman to the versatile SWASH Group of companies being the founder of the principle holding Company SWASH Consulting Private Limited a management consulting company
- Founder and CEO to SWASH Convergence Technologies Limited an 1400 seat ITeS company based out of 2 centers in Delhi (NOIDA and OKHLA Industrial Area).
- President of Source Initio Global Services LLC, a 50 seat Credit Collection and Financial Analytics company based out of Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Founder and Director of SP Infra Development Enterprise Limited a company actively involved in building and developing world class infrastructures cross in the country
- Founder and Director of SOURCE Initio Knowledge Services Limited a 100 seat KPO unit based out of Delhi and Mumbai actively working on Financial Analytics, Bespoke research, business analytics, Back Office Processing and Health Care (RPO)
- Integrating the best technology practices is an in-depth belief in him for enhancing the productivity of organizations
- Visionary and dexterous planning in Project Design and Development are characteristic to his self-image.
- His thrive for gaining knowledge pushed him to achieve professional certifications in being a MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) in 1995, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) in 1996, MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in 2011, CNE (Certified Novel Engineer) in 1996, IBM AS400 (Certified AS400 Professional) in 2001 and also hone his entrepreneurial skills by undergoing the SIME (XIMB) program in 2000
- “Alternate plan is the only substitute, not failure” is his strongest belief.